Cryolipolysis, sometimes called Fat Freezing or CryoLipo, is an advanced cooling technology to kill fat cells which results in localised fat reduction. Fat freezing targets fat cells using specific temperatures that won’t effect the surrounding tissue and muscle to crystallise the cells which then are flushed out by the bodies natural system.
- Avoid caffeine 2 hours before treatment
- Avoid any alcohol 24 hours before treatment
- Avoid having any laser treatments on the area 2 weeks before treatment
- Avoid excessive sun exposure (sun burn) on the area 2 weeks before treatment
- If the skin is red, irritated or broken, we cannot treat until the skin has completely healed
- Please wear loose fitting clothing, no tight jeans etc
- Our treatments are not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please advise of any blood thinning or skin thinning medications you are taking
- Our Fat Freezing treatments must be had in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle which includes the consumption of at least 2 litres of water per day to achieve results
Body contouring is an effective and safe way to lose weight. It’s a medical procedure that can be used in addition to other treatments like exercise and dieting. Body contouring works by replacing fat cells with healthy ones while removing the excess tissue from your body.
No! Many people say it feels a lot better than they expected and some people even fall asleep while the treatment is being carried out.
- Keep a healthy and well balanced diet plan.
- Keep yourself well hydrated by drinking a minimum of 2.5 litres of water so you can help your lymphatic system to removed dead fat cells.
- Minimize your weekly caffeine and alcohol intake.
People Typically Use Between 3-4 Treatments To Get The Desired Results